Custom Search

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Visit Sidewalk Romana - Alpedrinha

Visit the Chapel of the Guardian Angel - Alpedrinha

The Chapel of the Guardian Angels, located in the Town of Alpedrinha, stood at first near the present but on the other side of the road. This small chapel with a porch, no one knows the date of its construction, but will have been prior to 1634, it existed since the grave of Peter Manuel Maria, who died on March 19, 1634.

In 1926, the chapel moved to new premises. The new chapel is bigger than the original and has a porch supported by ten columns of granite.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Visit the Chapel of St. Anthony - Alpedrinha

The Chapel of St. Anthony, located in the Town of Alpedrinha, is a small chapel, a modern construction, and relatively recent, probably 1830. The chapel has a small wind guard, a small choir which is unusual around three of its four walls, standing at the altar that the latter has three showcases where are the San Antonio S. Braz do Souto and Santa Luzia.

Visit the Chapel of the Lord of the Olive Tree - Alpedrinha

The Lord of the Olive Chapel, located in the Town of Alpedrinha, have been built around the year 1747. This chapel has also been restored, but it is unknown if the date of reconstruction.
At the altar and altar are four Corinthian columns with ornate grape, vine leaves and birds, all in gold, the center has the image of Mr. da Oliveira, in granite. The ceiling of the chapel is made from chestnut wood paneled, where there is a painting of Veronica.
Unfortunately this chapel that belongs to individuals is closed to the public.

Visit the Chapel of the Holy Spirit - Alpedrinha

The Chapel of the Holy Spirit, located in the Town of Alpedrinha is the oldest chapel of the Parish and have been opened between 1266 and 1301.
It has three altars that are still in relatively good condition, despite their age. At the altar Mór has, besides, the Holy Spirit (image quite old) pictures of S. Francis de Sales and Our Lady of the right side; S. Benedict and S. Marcos (bishop and evangelist, respectively) on the left.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Visit the Chapel of the Child of God - Alpedrinha

The Chapel of the Child of God, located in the Town of Alpedrinha, it was built in 1681.
It is a small chapel. On the altar, built an arch of stone stuck in the wall, had painted the wood the Holy Spirit, with its dove; bases of two of the four columns had a hand in Veronica and the other a tiara of Pope in the head. In the tribune had the image of the Child of God.
It has ported over a coat of arms, marble stone, Quartered and whose shell is equal to what is in front of the house, according to legend, was built by Cardinal Alpedrinha.
Unfortunately the chapel is abandoned.

Visit the Chapel of St. Sebastian - Alpedrinha

The Chapel of St. Sebastian, located in the Town of Alpedrinha, has three windows, being in the center and the image of Our Lady of Mercy, on the left S. Sebastian and Mary Magdalene on the right. This last image belonged to the Church of Santa Maria Magdalena, which was desecrated in 1808.
It has a porch supported by granite columns.

Visit the Church of Mercy - Alpedrinha

The Church of Mercy, located in the Town of Alpedrinha, have been built at the end of the century. XVI, given that existed in 1626 and was rebuilt in 1788.
It has, over the ported back semi-circular and situated between two elegant columns, a granite niche that has the image of Our Lady of Angels, patroness of the hospital. From each side of the ported there is a magnificent window that adorn the main facade of the church.
The building is a rectangular nave and has three altars. The high altar is the Patron of the Hospital, Our Lady of Angels, and also has images of S. Louis, King of France, and S. Francisco. The altar on the left side is called the altar of S. Francisco to meet him despite the image of Santa Isabel. The right side altar is the Heart of Jesus.

Visit the Church of Alpedrinha

The Church of Alpedrinha have been built, probably in the century. XII, four years later was restored, and it was changed throughout the front face, which has given the various misconceptions concerning the date of its construction.
Later the church underwent repairs and modifications, and even the Cross of the Order of Christ, who boasted on the front was torn off and disappeared.

It has seven altars: Altar and chapel, the altar of Our Lady of the Rosary altar of the Lord of Souls, St Anne's altar, altar of S. John the Baptist altar of Our Lady of the High Heavens and the altar of the Blessed Sacrament.

It also has a magnificent pipe organ of the eighteenth century, at a height of three meters and a half, which has entered the old sacristy. After many years of inactivity of the body, because it is dilapidated, was restored by Master Antonio Simões, organ tuner Condeixa-a-Nova, who had been handed virtually every organ in the country. And on January 27, 1985 the national reentered the service.

Visit the Museum José Santos Pinto - Alpedrinha

José Santos Pinto Museum, located in the Town of Alpedrinha is currently owned by Santa Casa da Misericordia de Alpedrinha.
This museum displays of joinery in the area of built-in styles as diverse as: Empire, Louis XIV, Louis XV, Louis XVI, D. Mary, among others, all created by Mr. José Santos Pinto, and work hand-etched outsole.

Visit the Museum of the League of Friends of Alpedrinha

The Museum of the League of Friends of Alpedrinha was inaugurated in October 1985, the building of the former Town Hall
The museum was small and not very diversified and therefore it was necessary to make it more dynamic. Wherefore they began organizing thematic exhibitions, periodicals, from antiques, to be known throughout the ethnographic and cultural patrimony in existing Alpedrinha. The first exhibition, whose opening coincided with the opening of the Museum, and that lasted a week, was of old toys and joined the celebrations of International Youth Year. In this exhibition gathered over 200 antique pieces and original.
From then until today the museum very lives of thematic exhibitions that take place casually.

Visit the Church of Our Lady of the Annunciation - Alcongosta

The Church of Alcongosta or Church of Our Lady of the Annunciation, is a temple of classical baroque architecture. The facade has a bell tower and inside the main altar is gilded.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Visit the Chapel of Nossa Senhora da Oliveira - Mayor

The Chapel of Nossa Senhora da Oliveira, is the oldest chapel of the parish of Warden, having been built between the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries.

Visit the Chapel of San Antonio - Mayor

The Chapel of St. Anthony, located in the Town's mayor, was erected in 1668 and received restoration in 1888.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Visit the Chapel of St. Francis of Assisi - Mayor

The Chapel of St. Francis of Assisi, located in the Town's mayor, was build in 1678 and joined the Third Order of St. Francisco from the seventeenth century and the nineteenth century.

Visit the Chapel of the Holy Spirit - Mayor

The Chapel of the Holy Spirit, located in the Town Mayor, was built in 1608 and is equipped granite. This chapel is flanked by Mount Calvary, and has its left side near the entrance a stone pulpit.

Visit the Chapel of St. Sebastian Martyr - Mayor

The Chapel of the Martyr St. Sebastian, located in the Town Mayor, was built in 1598 and is equipped granite. Currently, the Chapel serves as a mortuary.

Visit the Church of the Mayor

The Church of the Warden is a temple of religious architecture Mannerist and Baroque. Have been founded in the thirteenth century, and was rebuilt in the sixteenth century.
The high altar and side altars were built in the seventeenth century. In the eighteenth and twentieth centuries the church suffered further transformations. There are five altars in this church.
In the sacristy there is a panel of wood, painted with images of St. Paul, St. John the Evangelist, Our Lady and St. Peter.
Under the altar of souls is an eighteenth-century altarpiece featuring various Biblical figures, and a coffin representing Jesus Christ in size.

Visit Gardunha - Fundão

The Gardunha is high with a 20 km long, 10 km wide and 1227 meters of altitude. Located in Beira Baixa, Municipality of Fundão, Castelo Branco District, the Gardunha, is also known for Guardunha (Arabic word meaning "refuge").

This area is the capital of cherry production in Portugal.
Several decades ago the production was the dominant brown, but in the 1930s, a disease attacked the majority of chestnut groves (sets of chestnut). The fires have aggravated the destruction. However, recent reforestation have not been sufficient.
There are several natural viewpoints, where you can observe the Cova da Beira and the Serra da Estrela, Covilhã and Belmonte (North) and plains area of Castelo Branco, Penamacor and Idanha-a-Nova (South and East).

Visit the Cova da Beira - Fundão

The Cova da Beira is a sub-region and a plateau forming part of the District of Castelo Branco. Has its limits: the north by the Serra da Estrela and the Beira Interior Norte, east to the Beira Interior Sul, south to Beira Interior Sul Pinhal Interior and the south and west to the Pinhal Interior Norte. It has an area of 1373 square kilometers and a population, according to the 2001 census of 93 580. Besides the Municipality of Fundão the pit border covers the counties of Covilhã and Belmonte.

Visit Zêzere - Fundão

The Zêzere traverses the boundary of the Municipality of Fundão with the Municipalities of Covilhã and Pampilhosa da Serra, on his visit to the bounds of the county boasts dream landscapes that are worth visiting.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Visit the Archaeological Museum José Monteiro - Fundão

The Municipal Archaeological Museum José Monteiro is located in the historic city of Fundão, the solar falcon d'Elvas. Is the name of one who was responsible for collecting much of the booty that the museum displays. The collection is made up of everyday objects, ranging from prehistory to the fifth century, ceramic sets pre-Roman and Roman axes.

The museum is a space that have several aspects: a permanent exhibition room (which brings together archaeological pieces ranging from prehistory to the end of the Roman period), a space for temporary exhibitions, an auditorium, a laboratory for conservation and restoration , a library specialized in History and Archaeology and an Internet area

One of the most prominent parts of the permanent exhibition is the statue-menhir from Fundão who is originally from Corgas, Town of Ladies. The menhir is the period of the Neolithic / Chalcolithic, Bronze Age. This is an irregular Menhir carved in a block of granite of medium grain, with 285 cm in length, 68 and 63 cm in width and thickness respectively and with maximum 1440 kg. Fond faces in front and left side (in part) in which is decorated.
Features a complexion oblong sub-ovoid, slightly anthropomorphic, which was marked on the head with a collar. Cheeks fond out two attributes: a sword and a bi-ancoriforme with their belts suspension. These are sculptured in high relief, denoting the second element of a highly meticulous. The front also features four "dimples", one of which is highlighted by its dimensions.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Visit the Fundão

The Fundão is a county that belongs to the District of Castelo Branco, and sub-region of Cova da Beira, with about 8369 inhabitants.
The toponym Fundão site was first mentioned in documents of 1307 and then 1314 and 1320 referring to 32 homes. At that time was short in population and influence, several villages that are now part of his county, like the Souto da Casa.
The history of Fundão as preeminent urban center is constrained from the start by New Christians, as well as the neighboring municipalities of Belmonte and Author. After the expulsion of Spanish Jews (Sephardim) in 1492 by the Catholic monarchs Ferdinand and Isabella, large numbers of refugees came to settle in Cova da Beira, where it already had significant Jewish minorities.
These were immigrants, founding neighborhoods of which the most important was located around the Cale Street (Street of the meeting or the synagogue in Hebrew) that allowed the local Fundão assume the dimensions of a real city. The influx of Jewish merchants and craftsmen transform the city into a major center for commerce and industry.
With the establishment of the Inquisition, began the persecution of Jews and New Christians, many have been the expropriation, torture and executions. Are still frequent the names of New Christians in the region's inhabitants. The city has lost so much at the time of its economic dynamism.
In 1580 the notables of the city gave its support for the Prior of Crato D. Anthony, against the wishes of the King of Spain D. Philip II (Philip I of Portugal).
The county was founded in 1747 by order of King John V, freeing it from the Author.
During the Enlightenment the end of the eighteenth century, the then Prime Minister of the kingdom, the Marquis of Pombal after the match legally New Christian to Christian-old, sought to restore the city's economic preeminence founding the Royal textile industry, where today is located in the Town Hall. At that time again to be exported in the amount of wool fabrics Fundão. In the nineteenth century Fundão was looted during the Napoleonic wars, and again suffered during the Civil War between the Liberals pro-D. Pedro II and the Conservatives pro-D. Miguel.
The April 19, 1988 Fundão was elevated to the City.

The city is located at the foot of Monte de S. Brás, a branch of Gardunha on the plateau of Cova da Beira, at an altitude of 500 meters. It is the seat of a municipality with 700.13 km ² and 30,867 inhabitants (2008), subdivided into 31 parishes. The municipality is bordered to the north by the cities of Covilha, Belmonte and Sambucus, east by Penamacor and Idanha-a-Nova, Castelo Branco to the south, southwest and west by a Oleiros Pampilhosa da Serra.


The city is an important site of commerce, services and indústria.O county comprises part of the most fertile land in the region, the great valley of Cova da Beira, where it passes the Zêzere its numerous streams and tributaries. Major productions are made of cherries and sour cherries, peaches, olives and wine.

There tungsten mines (mineral which is extracted from the metal tungsten) in Panasqueira, among the most important of its kind in the world, also lead and tin. There are quantities of silver and gold. Its mineral water is a bestseller in Portugal.

At the exit to the north along the Covilhã EN 18 developed various trades and industries of interest to the national level and processing of wood, granite, glass and pools. In this area there are several hotels, restaurants and swimming pools with interest.

The parishes of the Municipality of Fundão are:

Warden is a parish in the municipality of Fundão, with 16.95 km ² and 764 inhabitants (2001). Density: 45.1 inhabitants / km ².
Was a town and county seat, constituted only by a parish until the early nineteenth century. In 1801, 1173 inhabitants.
Dedicated to St. Macarius, always occurring every year on the 3rd Sunday after Easter. This festival is the most important of all the festivities that occur in this village, this village is very devoted to St. Macarius.

Alcaria is a parish with 21.51 km ² and 1271 inhabitants (2001). Density: 59.1 inhabitants / km ².
The Festival Village will take place on the 1st weekend of September

Alcongosta is a parish with 7.48 km ² and 573 inhabitants (2001). Density: 76.6 inhabitants / km ². It is best known as the "land of the cherry" and is located in the mountainside Gardunha.

Village of Johannesburg is a parish with 7.99 km ² and 971 inhabitants (2001). Density: 121.5 persons per sq. km.

Aldeia Nova do Cabo is a parish of 9.69 km ² and 683 inhabitants (2001). Density: 70.5 inhabitants / km ².

Alpedrinha is a parish with 18.22 km ² and 1184 inhabitants (2001). Density: 65.0 persons per km ².
It consists of a village, south of Gardunha. It is situated 556 meters above sea level.
Was the county seat between 1202 and 1855. It comprises the parishes of Alpedrinha and Vale de Prazeres and had in 1801, 1703 inhabitants. After 1834, he has been attached to the parishes of Atalaia do Campo, New Castle, Lardosa, Orca, Póvoa de Atalaia and Sunny. He had, in 1849, 7318 inhabitants.
Atalaia do Campo is a parish with 11.19 km ² and 645 inhabitants (2001). Density: 57.6 persons per sq. km. It was the town and the county seat in 1570 and the early nineteenth century, when it was integrated in the municipality of Alpedrinha. It was also called Atalaia of Beira. Had only one parish, and in 1801, 358 inhabitants.

Baroque is a parish with 23.14 km ² and 634 inhabitants (2001). Density: 27.4 inhabitants / km ².

Bogas de Baixo is a parish with 33.90 km ² and 275 inhabitants (2001). Density: 8.1 persons per sq. km.

Bogas de Cima became a parish in the eighteenth century, formed, so far, along with Bogas de Baixo and Bogas Half the parish of Bogas. The second half of the eighteenth century, Bogas de Cima became an independent parish, as Bogas de Baixo. Middle Bogas became an annex of the parish of Bogas Cima.Em 1758 Bogas de Cima was still attached to the parish of hiss and had ten and a half of fireworks. Currently Bogas de Cima is greater than its neighbor Bogas de Baixo.

Flax weaving and its history are closely linked to the Bogas de Cima, with documentation of this activity dated 1892.Actualmente integrates the tourist route of the Lands of Shale. The local parties are Flax Fair (July), Festival of Boxin (last weekend of July), Old Hammer Festival (last weekend of July) and the Feast of Bogas de Cima (first weekend of August )

Capinha is a parish with 51.92 km ² and 620 inhabitants (2001). Density: 11.9 inhabitants / km ².

Castelejo is a parish of 29.48 km ² and 824 inhabitants (2001). Density: 28.0 inhabitants / km ².

New Castle is a parish with 40.91 km ² and 439 inhabitants (2001). Density: 10.7 inhabitants / km ².

Ladies is a parish with 8.08 km ² and 912 inhabitants (2001). Density: 112.9 persons per sq. km.

Swarm is a parish with 22.45 km ² and 596 inhabitants (2001). Density: 26.5 inhabitants / km ².

Escarigo is a parish with 9.32 square kilometers in area and 309 inhabitants (2001). Density: 33.2 inhabitants / km ².

Fatel is a parish with 11.01 km ² area of 600 inhabitants (2007). Density: 51.8 inhabitants / km ². Martyr St. Sebastian (Sunday Magro), Espírito Santo (seven weeks after Easter) and Guardian Angel (2nd Sunday in August).

Fundão is a parish with 17.91 km ² and 8957 inhabitants (2001). Density: 500.1 persons per sq. km.

Previously, the parish of St. Martin, as suggested by the split hood of the coat. The parish of the parish also has the same name "parish of St. Martin, because St. Martin of Dume is patron of Fundão from distant times and, naturally, the parish took the name of the patron saint who had already fundanenses. Both of the two are still the only territorial divisions of the city of Fundão, and geographically coincide.

Janeiro de Cima is a parish with 11.92 km ² and 352 inhabitants (2001). Density: 29.5 inhabitants / km ².

This village is one of 24 included in the Network of Schist Villages. Situated on the banks of the river Zêzere.
Lavacolhos is a parish with 19.38 km ² and 244 inhabitants (2009). Density: 12.5 inhabitants / km ².

Forest Queen is a parish with 20.36 km ² and 214 inhabitants (2001). Density: 10.5 inhabitants / km ².

Orca is a parish which is part of the diocese of Guarda and the former Portuguese province of Beira Baixa. With 54.58 km ² and 800 inhabitants (2001). Density: 14.7 inhabitants / km ². Its patron saint of San Francisco.

Peroviseu is a parish with 19.25 km ² and 831 inhabitants (in 2001). Density: 43.2 inhabitants / km ².

Povoa da Atalaia is a parish with 11.07 km ² and 791 inhabitants (2001). Density: 71.5 inhabitants / km ².

Famous natives:

Eugenio de Andrade (1923-2005)

Willow is a parish with 56.49 km ² and 807 inhabitants (2001). Density: 14.3 inhabitants / km ².

Silvares is a parish with 200.95 km ² and 1104 inhabitants (2006). Density: 50.28 inhabitants / km ².

Sunny is a parish with 13.94 km ² and 1130 inhabitants (2001). Density: 81.1 inhabitants / km ².

Souto da Casa is a parish with 29.13 km ² and 988 inhabitants (2001). Density: 33.9 inhabitants / km ².

Roof is a parish with 17.52 km ² and 619 inhabitants (2001). Density: 35.3 inhabitants / km ². Located in the heart of Cova da Beira, its main attraction is the pottery.

Vale de Prazeres is a parish with 40.50 km ² and 1510 inhabitants (2001). Density: 37.3 inhabitants / km ².

Valverde is a parish with 14.51 km ² and 1422 inhabitants (2001). Density: 98,0 inhabitants per sq. km.

What to Visit

In County:
Archaeological Museum José Monteiro
Rio Zêzere
Cova da Beira

In the Town of Mayor:
Brook Magalão
Ribeira dos Rams
Old Riverside
Ribeira do Alcaide
Chapel of St. Sebastian Martyr
Chapel of the Holy Spirit
Chapel of St. Francis of Assisi
Chapel of St. Anthony
Chapel of Nossa Senhora da Oliveira
Chapel of St. Macarius
Fountain Place
Source of Lages
Fountain Valley
Source Baroque
Dry Fountain
Fountain Joaquim Pedro Gil

In the Town of Alcaria:
Ribeira da Meimoa
Chapel of Our Lady of Needs
Church of the feet
River Beach
Fifth of Dust
Solar da Quinta do Ortigal

In Alcongosta Parish:

In the Town of Village of Johannesburg:
Riverside Meimoa
Source Rua da Fonte
Source Figueiredo
Church of St. Peter

In New Town Village Cape:

In the Town of Alpedrinha:
Sacred Art Museum
Museum of the League of Friends of Alpedrinha
Museum José Santos Pinto
Church of Mercy
Chapel of St. Sebastian
Chapel of the Infant Jesus
Chapel of the Holy Spirit
Chapel of the Lord of the Olive
Chapel of St. Anthony
Chapel of St. Mary Magdalene
Chapel of St. Catherine
Chapel of the Guardian Angel
Roman Walk
Source of Leather
Source Carvalho
Source Tanquinho
Source Lion
Source Pateo
Source Fontainha
Source Foundation
Source ordeal
Source of San Antonio
Source Half bushel
Source of Hunger
Fountain of the Holy Spirit
New Fountain
D. Fountain John V
House of Commendation
Palace of the ring
House of Ms. Mendes
House of the Patio
Casa do Barreiro
Cardinal House
Town Hall

In the Town of Atalaia the field:

In the Town of Bogas de Baixo:
Ribeira da Boga

In the Town of Bogas de Cima:
Ribeira da Boga
Chapel of St. Sebastian
Casa Redonda
Bed and Shale
Camp Adventure

In the Town of Baroque:
Village Xisto da Barroca
Chapel of Our Lady of the Rock
Chapel of Nossa Senhora da Agonia
Chapel of St. John
Capela de Sao Romao
Shrine of the Guardian Angel
Sanctuary Alminhas
Fountain Valentine
Water mills
Rock engravings
Pit of the Cauldron

In the Town of Capinha:
Pedra Aguda
Ponte da Ribeira da Meimoa
Site of Santinha
Lugar do Cruzeiro
Dam Capinha
Bathing Zone
Park lunch
Chapel of St. Anthony
Chapel of St. Mark
Chapel of the Holy Spirit
Windows Manuelinas
House of Pinto Castelo Branco
Casa do Adro
Home of Dona Carlota
Palace of the "Golden Valley"
Fountain Donkeys
Power Down
Power Up

In Town Castelejo:
Bridge Watermill

In the Town of New Castle:
Castelo de Castelo Novo
Church of Mercy
Chapel of St. Anthony
Fountain spout
Typical Village in New Castle
Hillock of the Rooster
Dam New Castle

In the Town of Ladies:
Casa do Paço das Donas
Solar Beirão

In the Town of Swarms:
Church of Our Lady of boredom
Church of Nossa Senhora do Bom Parto
Castro da Covilhã Old
Swarms of Ribeira

In the Town of Escarigo:
Bell Tower
Sculpture of St. Sebastian
Dam Escarigo

In the Town of Fatel:
Chapel of St. Sebastian Martyr
Chapel of the Holy Spirit
Chapel of Our Lady of Conception
Chapel of the Guardian Angel
Source Little Village
Source People

In the Town of Fundão:
Church of Saint Martin
Chapel of Our Lady of Light
Capucho Convent of Our Lady of the Pebble
St. Michael Chapel and Chapel of Mercy
Chapel of St. Francis

Town in January Up:
Church of the Holy Spirit
Village Shale January Up

In the Town of Lavacolhos:
Ribeira das Ximassas

In the Town of Forest Queen:
Roman Fountain
Minas de San Francisco
Graves Anthropomorphic
Queen's Walk

In the Town of Orca:
San Francisco Church
Chapel of Nossa Senhora da Oliveira
Chapel of St. Anthony
Orca House
Monument to Our Lady of Fatima
Bridge "Romana"
Church of Zebras
Solar dos Caldeira e Bourbon
Martian Church

In the Town of Povoa da Atalaia:

In the Town of Pero Viseu
Do Meal Castro Redondo
Roman Bridge
Capela de Sao Romao
Chapel of the Holy Spirit
Chapel of St. Bartholomew
Tomb of the Moors
Viewpoint Pero Viseu

In the Town of Willow:
Chapel of Saint Anthony

In the Town of Silvares:
Church of St. John
Fountain of Adro
Sanctuary of Santa Luzia and Santa Eufemia

In the Town of Sunny:
Church of San Lorenzo
Source Godulho
Source Pateira
Health Source
Fountain Square
Fountain of St. John
Chapel of Our Lady of Necesasidades
Chapel of St. Sebastian
Chapel of St. Anthony

In the Town of Souto da Casa:

In the Town of Roof:
Source Virtue

In the Valley of Joy Parish:
Chapel of Our Lady of Joy
Solar do Castelo Branco Pinto
Chapel of the Holy Spirit
Roman Walk
Clock tower
Church corkline

In the Town of Valverde:
Roman Bridge of Peroviseu

Where to Stay

In the Town of Alpedrinha:
Casa do Barreiro
Pension Clara
Thursday's Guardian Angel

In the Town of New Castle:
New Castle House
Quinta do Hedgehog
House Petrus Guterres

In Town Village New cable:
House of the Top

Town in January Up:
House of Rock Roll
Casa de Janeiro

In the Town of Orca:
Solar dos Caldeira e Bourbon

In the Town of Fundão:
Hotel Resort Gold Alembic
Fundão Palace Hotel
Hotel Samasa
Snow Cottages
Camping Fundão

In the Town of Silvares:
Youth hostel Mine

In the Town of Ladies:
Hotel Principe da Beira

Where to Eat

In the Town of Alpedrinha:
Restaurant Papo D'Angel
Restaurant Cerejal

In the Town of Roof:
Restaurant "O Fernandes"

Town in January Up:
Spun Restaurant

In the Town of Fundão:
The Abbot Restaurant
Restaurant "The Beiral"
Restaurant The Golden Alembic
Restaurant The Boguinhas
Corner Restaurant the Grill
Grill Restaurant "The Chief"
Grill Restaurant "The Lindens"
Restaurant The Eclipse
Fundão Palace Hotel Restaurant
Erminia Restaurant
Mario's Restaurant
Grandma's Restaurant Grinding
Seafood Bocage
Seafood Restaurant Bela Vista
Restaurant Miner
The Panza Restaurant
Restaurant "The Park"
Restaurant venelus

In the Town of Ladies:
Cherry Restaurant

In the Town of Sunny
Restaurant Rural Gardunha

In the Town of Alcaria:
Mario Restaurant

In the Town of Willow:
Restaurant Martin

In New Town Village Cape:
Restaurant "O Fado Singer"

In the Town of Pero Viseu
The Cliff Restaurant